Monday, January 2, 2017

New Design in I Like Knitting!

Just popping in quickly to say that I started out 2017 on the right foot with a design published the very first day of the year! My Hearts & Arrows Hat is in the February issue of the digital magazine I Like Knitting.


While this hat does say "let's all celebrate Valentine's Day" a bit to me, you could easily make it less so by using a monochrome palette, or maybe using a variegated sock yarn for the hearts? I think there are a lot of options here. 


It's written for three sizes of adult heads. The pattern is fairly easy to work if you're familiar with stranded colorwork. 

Yarn is Cascade 220 Fingering. The hat uses less than one skein of each color, making it both economical and a great use of leftover fingering from other colorwork projects!

Check it out on Ravelry here




No comments:

Post a Comment