I realize this is not a picture of a whole sweater. Oops. Cool pattern, though, right? It's going to be a scoop neck pullover with long sleeves. Here's the first sleeve. I'm stalled on the sleeve because apparently, knitting sleeves with sleeve caps is hard. I figured I'd just knit the thing, because that worked out ok for the body of the sweater, but turns out that's harder when there's a sleeve cap involved. So yesterday, I read just about all of the articles on the interwebs about designing sleeve caps. One article involved calculus. For serious. I stopped reading.
I might just continue on with the current plan, which involves a lot of fudging with the lace pattern and some "oh, that looks like it'll fit in the arm hole". Then the really fun part will be making another sleeve to match.