Monday, September 7, 2015

Pattern Winner?

As promised, today I pick a winner for my Blowing Snow Cardigan Pattern... but no one left me a way to get in touch! There were only three comments, so here's what we'll do: the first person out of PennyJ, Tori, and amchart to send me their email address will get the pattern. Send me a Ravelry message- I'm EmilyRingelman (clever, I know) and I'll send the pattern! UPDATE: amchart got to me first! Congratulations! 

I like blog posts to have pictures, so here's a sock that I'm working on.


The pattern is Honey Badger and I'm using a really deep stash yarn. I got this skein of Dream in Color Smooshy in probably 2010? The color is Lunar Zazzle and it's really pretty, but more importantly, the colors don't pool. Love that. 

2 comments:

  1. I would have commented on the pattern, but I already have the book. ;) Blowing Snow is the first on my list to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm ready for the KAL to start. It's a really great design.

    ReplyDelete