Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Winner and a baby!

Well, you guessed it, I had the baby. Elaina James Ringelman was born on Wednesday, March 8th at 6:40 am after about 11 hours of really, really hard labor, including an epidural that didn't work. So fun. She's got a full head of hair and is totally adorable. I have no idea which way is up but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

Book winner! Thanks for all the advice, mamas. My random number generator, ie my husband, says that #2 is the winner, so I'll be contacting Lee on Ravelry. Thanks all!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your husband!! Enjoy that little one:) Thank you so much for the book-I'll treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations,Happy Dance too! Time to slow down and smell the freshly bathed baby -- nothing smells as lovely. I am always smitten with the tiny toes; please give each one a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete