Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Review: Knittin' Little Summer 2016

I'm lucky enough to get to review the Summer 2016 Knittin' Little collection, and as usual, it's adorable. This collection features five garments and two accessories. All seven patterns in this collection are just lovely, but here are my three favorites (all photos courtesy of Knittin' Little):


A bunch of my friends have had baby girls lately, so I really like the Little Joy Dress by the ubiquitous Kristen TenDyke. That woman is a publishing machine. It's great that this dress comes in sizes from 6 months up to 12 years- that's a huge range. I might make this one for one of my friends' new babies.

Again with all the new babies- the Summer Showers Romper by Andrea Sanchez herself is great for my current, baby-full, situation. This pattern is really great because all three sizes use only one skein of sock yarn. Everybody has that in her stash.


After all this time you surely know about my love of all things nautical, so of course I love the Coastal Local hat by Rachel Borello Carroll. I'm not familiar with this designer, so I looked her up and she designed this absolutely adorable manatee that I saw on Ravelry the other day. Love.

All of these patterns are eligible for the Knittin' Little Summer KAL that's going on in the KL group on Ravelry. There are prizes up for grabs if you participate and/or finish something. I'm making Growing Up Twisted from the Spring collection for this KAL for, you guessed it, one of my friends who just had a baby girl. It's everywhere, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment